Most recently, I helped create a series of videos for an intensive student filmmaking course. In groups of three, students produced three short films per week for three weeks, culminating in nine varied shorts. I carried out principal cinematography on seven of these films using a Panasonic AG-HMC150. I edited three of these shorts using Adobe Premier Pro.
- Creative Problem Solving (cinematography)
- The Care Package (cinematography, wrote, directed, and edited)
- Joy of Cooking (cinematography)
- Just the Tip (cinematography)
- The Shots You Don't Take (cinematography, wrote, directed, and edited)
- Find My iPhone (assistant produced)
- #NOFILTER (cinematography)
- Home for Christmas (wrote, directed, and edited)
- Only Boring People Get Bored (cinematography)
Other video projects:
- #growingthegame trailer - shot with an iPhone 6 and edited using Adobe Premier Pro, this fictional trailer for a documentary about women's hockey accompanied my undergraduate thesis project, which was a creative interpretation of a proposal for a feature-length documentary.
- for a lifetime of tomorrows - shot using an iPhone 4 and edited using iMovie, this documentary short examines the creative work of one of my closest friends as she explains her art-making process.